Why use an elevator consultant
- Detailed Specification: Ensure nothing is missed for your project
- Accurate Pricing: Know the final cost at project outset
- Contractor Selection: Only contractors suited to the scope of work are considered
- Professional Engineering: Guidance throughout the project avoiding unnecessary surprises
We aim to develop productivity and innovation
- BH Elevator Consultants is an established Lift and Escalator Consultancy practice and our aim is to support your business by providing professional and expert advice on all your vertical transportation needs..
- We believe in developing long-standing relationships with all its clients by partnering closely with them. At the core of our clients loyalty is the knowledge that BH Elevator Consultants will engineer practical, cost effective solutions together with the confidence that we will work in collaboration with the manufacturers, suppliers, installers and contractors to achieve time savings and develop long term relationships for the future. This approach means that our client base continues to grow year on year primarily through referrals by existing clients.
- Our clients enjoy the benefits of working with with people who are highly qualified, have a wide range of experience and who will work with each individual client to provide practical and cost effective solutions.
- BH Elevator Consultants cover a full range of services, from survey and maintenance related work through to the design and supervision of new and refurbishment schemes, including Health and Safety works, across a wide client base in the Commercial, Retail and Social Housing sectors.
- At BH Elevator Counsultants, our key staff have previous employment experience with many of the world's largest Lift companies, with personal involvement in all facets of vertical transportation in the industry, from concepts, sales, design, installation, maintenance, risk control and modernisation. We have generated literally thousands of reports on all makes and models of Lifts/elevators, escalators, walkways, dumbwaiters, moving walks, and more.
- We undertake commissions throughout the GTA providing advice on lifts, escalators, moving walkways, permanent access equipment and disabled access equipment.
Building your business growth & prosperity
If you are a building owner or a property manager, you might have wondered why should you engage the services of an elevator consultant? For…
Here are 5 simple safety measures that Building Owners can take to easily diminish working expenses. In the Business world, structures are mind-boggling, subject to…
Building owners are paying for service that they are not receiving Today it is very common for buildings to have an elevator preventative maintenance contract…
In the elevator industry, inspection, testing and audit are terms commonly used interchangeably yet, in reality, they are quite different. An elevator inspection or escalator…