Our reports will be focussed on the current equipment status and overall condition with respect to performance. Such reports shall include lack of performance issues with compliance deadlines and complete accountability based on the current contractual agreement.
We cover all necessary work including machine rooms, hoistway, pit, cab and any other relevant device required for specifications such as presentation of specification for a proper tendering practice allowing for all Contractors to bid on the same contract.
We provide critical evaluations and comparisons of equipment Manufacturers and their processes allowing you to make the best informed decision based on specific budgets.
Why use an elevator consultant
- Detailed Specification: Ensure nothing is missed for your project
- Accurate Pricing: Know the final cost at project outset
- Contractor Selection: Only contractors suited to the scope of work are considered
- Professional Engineering: Guidance throughout the project avoiding unnecessary surprises
Our services include
We aim to develop productivity and innovation
- BH Elevator Consultants is an established Lift and Escalator Consultancy practice and our aim is to support your business by providing professional and expert advice on all your vertical transportation needs..
- We believe in developing long-standing relationships with all its clients by partnering closely with them. At the core of our clients loyalty is the knowledge that BH Elevator Consultants will engineer practical, cost effective solutions together with the confidence that we will work in collaboration with the manufacturers, suppliers, installers and contractors to achieve time savings and develop long term relationships for the future. This approach means that our client base continues to grow year on year primarily through referrals by existing clients.
- Our clients enjoy the benefits of working with with people who are highly qualified, have a wide range of experience and who will work with each individual client to provide practical and cost effective solutions.
- BH Elevator Consultants cover a full range of services, from survey and maintenance related work through to the design and supervision of new and refurbishment schemes, including Health and Safety works, across a wide client base in the Commercial, Retail and Social Housing sectors.
- At BH Elevator Counsultants, our key staff have previous employment experience with many of the world's largest Lift companies, with personal involvement in all facets of vertical transportation in the industry, from concepts, sales, design, installation, maintenance, risk control and modernisation. We have generated literally thousands of reports on all makes and models of Lifts/elevators, escalators, walkways, dumbwaiters, moving walks, and more.
- We undertake commissions throughout the GTA providing advice on lifts, escalators, moving walkways, permanent access equipment and disabled access equipment.
Building your business growth & prosperity
WITH COVID RESTRICTIONS BEING REMOVED, HOW WILL THIS AFFECT YOUR ELEVATOR RIDE?
Ontario announces a three-step plan to gradually lift COVID-19 restrictions on 31rst January 2022. As public places and buildings continue to open, people are wondering…
How To Handle Elevator Contract Renewal
Terminations & Roll-overs Before a new contract starts, you should always consider how it will end. What will happen at the end of the contract? …
Elevator Portfolio Management
How Summer Heat and Humidity can Affect your Elevators
Each season can have a different effect on machines, motors, and elevator controllers. Be it electrical or mechanical, each season brings with it very different…
Allow us to provide you with reliable safe and efficient vertical transportation to your property and tenants.
Each project receives our design and consulting service crafted specifically for the client's individual needs. Ultimately providing optimal results for each clients needs.
Meet Our Team
President of BH Elevator Consultants Mark Render is on LinkedIn